The writing of a girl who likes heavy metal and dolls houses, making things and charity shopping

Monday 7 March 2011

Rebecca Loves Zombies

In my last post I proclaimed my love for books. I also love a few other things... including zombies.

Boyfriend particularly enjoys a good zombie film, it's always good to have a shared interest or two with your other half isn't it? The Walking Dead anyone? Yes please, I think it was 'dead good,' and am looking forward to series 2.

I particularly love the music made by a Mr Robert Zombie. Touring the UK for the first time in 12 years, he rocked up in Brum in February. Well worth the astronomical price of the ticket and has carved that special place in my heart reserved for zombies just a little deeper.  

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it! I saw him last time round!

    Are you ready for the zombie apocalypse though? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes we are ready here in Warwick... several plans including the collecting of mothers, hiding in airing cupboards and throwing things out of upstairs windows! Fail safe plans!

    Ooohhh... I bet it was a good gig! I didn't catch on to White Zombie and the like until I started to going to clubs, probably a year later!

    ReplyDelete