Here's my progress thus far:
- M&S bag- charity shop
- Red and black bag- charity shop
- 6 jumpers- 2 to mumra, 4 to charity
- 2 tops- to be sold
- bikini top- charity
- an epipen (expired but still being carried around- no more!)
- PJs- charity
- 3 pairs of shoes- charity and recycling
- coat- salvation army
- 4 books- charity
- 6 pieces of jewellery- 2 to mum, rest to be sold or charity (it's all plastic by the way)
- mobile phone case- charity
- bruschetta pack (has been in the cupboard for 2 years!)- eaten!!!
- 4 of boyfriends shirts. He still has 83! Grrrr.... - recycled.
- 3 hand creams (there's no point me using anything other than my trusty hemp cream)- given to friends.
- 3 bits of old makeup- thrown away.
It's not all photographed, that would just be too organised. I've also tidyied my car (it was a tip) and emptied out my handbag and wallet! I can safely say that most of the clutter in my day to day life consits of chocolate wrappers and receipts, mountains of them.