The writing of a girl who likes heavy metal and dolls houses, making things and charity shopping

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Please God, don't let the spider get me

Dear God,
I'm sorry to bother you but I'm awfully concerned that a spider is going to crawl into my mouth whilst I'm asleep. I'm at work and so cannot appear bothered by such matters, but I just found a spider in the bedroom. My boyfriend tells me I sleep with my mouth open, like a frog catching flies so I think there's a high chance I might end up with a spider in my gob. I tried to pick it up, but it was nimble and light of foot and dashed up my arm. I was worried that he'd get lost in my tangly hair as he seemed to be heading that way so I dropped him. I couldn't squish him or flush him down the toilet as he looked like a nice sort of spider, so I trapped him in a cupboard and put a blanket at the bottom of the door. The only trouble is there are gaps around the sides of door and I haven't got any more blankets. Do you think you could have a word with the spider and ask him not to climb in my mouth? Or put a spell on him so he doesn't move until the morning? I hope you can help me with this as it is quite vexing.
Thanking you in advance, hope you had a lovely Christmas,
Rebecca xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment