I've seen a fair few thirty before thirty posts around lately which I've really enjoyed reading. Having just turned thirty I can't do one myself so here is my thirty for thirty list! In no particular order I am absolutely definately, probably going to try to do these things:
1. Finish that course that still isn't complete
2. Play more board games
3. Learn to crochet
4. Be more crafty (as in making stuff, not being devious)
5. Do more vintage fairs
6. Sort vintage stock out, labels etc and keep on top of it
7. Move house!
8. Exercise- good for the body and mind
9. Get my timesheets in on time at work before they kill me
10. Stop binging on cheese and crumpets and loose half a stone
11. Sort my clothes out, make alterations etc, maybe even plan some outfits!
12. Make more of an effort with mon appearence in generali.e stop just living in jeans and t-shirt, it's very boring.
13. Snowboarding! Going in March, lets hope I can do it by the time I come home!
14. Learn guitar, I can play a bit, I'd like to play alot
15. Get organised! Living between two places is driving me slightly mad, hence number 7.
16. Get some shoes that actually fit. I have to wear orthotics it makes shoe shopping a chore
17. See friends more often, even though I love it my job can be a little isolating
18. Go and visit Heather, haven't seen my friend in Brighton for years and she's just had a baby.
19. Raise my self esteem!!!!
20. Read those books I own before buying others. Apart from Duffs autobiography which is on order (he'd be terribly disappointed if I didn't read it).
21. Go on an amazing holiday
22. Blog, I enjoy it so should just do it!
23. Have a good new year! I don't like New Year per se, my perfect one would be a load of friends or just me and Andy holed up somewhere cozy playing games and eating lots of delicious food with a film.
24. Cook more, be a healthier vegetarian, not a sickly one
25. Go to the hairdressers before a night out and be styled!
26. Save some money (gut reaction to number 25?!)
27. Stop hoarding crap (already been giving lots of clothes to charity in the last few months).
28. Set up a sykpe account for friends abroad
29. Take up yoga or something similar
30. Go to more festivals/ see more music