The writing of a girl who likes heavy metal and dolls houses, making things and charity shopping

Wednesday 10 November 2010

Dear Mr Bon Jovi

Dear Mr Bongiovi,

I am a super huge fan of yours. I've loved you for a long time. I loved you when you looked like this:
 and this:
and even when you looked like this:
And I learnt how to spell your name properly.

I even forgave you for making me watch Ally McBeal, Sex and the City and that film Moonlight and Valentino, because you insisted on being in them and I love you.

So I need favour from you. When I come to see you in Hyde Park next year, please can you play all your old songs? And can you write another really excellent album, because to be brutally honest it's gone a bit wrong since These Days hasn't it?

That's all I'm asking for. Not much, considering the effort I put in being a super fan. I'm sure you must be very busy writing your new should've-come-after-these-days album so I'll say bye for now,

Much love

Rebecca xxx

P.S. You can play 'It's My Life' and 'One Wild Night.'

P.P.S. My boyfriends coming with me to London, so I won't be able to meet up just this time. I'm very truly sorry.

1 comment:

  1. I just nearly drooled a bit. I love him too. You are right about the music though, it has become very mediocre mid life music!

    ReplyDelete