The writing of a girl who likes heavy metal and dolls houses, making things and charity shopping

Thursday 3 February 2011

Vintage Fair @ The White Horse, Leamington Spa, Saturday 5th Feburary

I am very excited/nervous to be doing my very first vintage fair this Saturday! I'm gathering together my goods inbetween working shifts, hopefull that everything will be ok in the end. I predict it will be a great success! Or a total disaster.... no middle ground here. These are a couple of pictures I took before rushing off to work.I'm torn between wanting everything to sell and wanting to keep it all...

Also, have decided it's about time I bought a laptop of my own! This is very exciting, I've never had my own laptop or computer before! So, weekend will be vintage fair, house warming at Rhiannons followed by pub, then laptop hunting. There have been several sightings in Currys and PC World, so we should be able to snare one.

No comments:

Post a Comment